The Gen Lab
- A Problem Is A System You Don’t Yet Understand
- Our Biggest Problem: Being in a State of Permanent Technological Revolution
- Technologies Are as Much Relationships As They Are Things
- “Constellation, Not Sequencing, Carries the Truth”—Olga Tokarczuk
Understanding Revolutions Comes from Understanding Complex Patterns and Systems
- Action Creates Clarity and Actions Take Ideas into the World
- Predictive Insights Have Higher Value Than Low Value Data Nostalgia
“The definition of genius is making the complex and making it simple”—Albert Einstein
- Data Should Be Fast, Cheap and Out of Control, Used for Insights for Decisions
- The Generation of Options, Alternatives and Inventions is More Important Than Innovation: Understand the Challenge, Simplify the Challenge, Reframe the Challenge
- Process is More Important Than Outcome
“Whatever Diminishes Constraint Diminishes Strength.
The More Constraints One Imposes, The More One Frees One’s Self of The Chains That Shackle the Spirit.” –Igor Stravinsky
- Learning = Liberation. Period.